June 27, 20178: The kiddos woke up feeling super ready and excited to head to Twin Falls!
Beautiful views out our front and back windows. I'm in love.
We're super excited to have the best bread in the world available to us again.
The nearly-dead grass in the backyard didn't keep the kids away. They love all the space to run around!
Breakfast before the moving truck showed up.
No furniture for 24 hours = blow up mattress to the rescue.
IT'S HERE!!
Daddy was still in California, and our only friend in the town was away on vacation. So the kids played, watched movies, and helped with a bit of unpacking while the truck was unloaded.
We had a GORGEOUS sunset that night. It was a perfect "welcome".
We had SO many people in the area come and welcome us to Twin Falls. Several were from our new ward and some I "met" on FB. Everyone has been so sweet and welcoming! They've been a real blessing to me, especially while taking care of 3 kids by myself... in a new place... unpacking boxes alone and organizing our new life as best I could.

















No comments:
Post a Comment