Monday, September 17, 2018

July Summer Days

Between all of the unpacking and organizing, I tried to do something fun for the kids when I had the energy for it. haha. It's not easy single-parenting in a new place while getting a house put together!




 Walked through a farmer's market downtown Twin. 



 Boxes... boxes... and more boxes. But at least these were empty!
 Such a gorgeous sunset!
This view on a sunday morning was too gone not to capture. You can't be depressed in this room! 
Children who weren't supposed to be brushing their teeth outside of their bathroom...
 Bring on the popsicles!


 Playing with some old friends, the Dunlavys, who we knew during medical school. It's such a blessing having them in our ward here!


Oh, these three. They fight like enemies but play like best friends. I'm so glad they have each other and that Ryan and I have them!

No comments: