Sunday, March 18, 2012

Grandma and Grandpa Turner's visit

I am so behind in my blogging! :( We've been super busy around here lately and I'm finally able to sit down and catch up a little bit. Quick update: Grace has been a great big sister these last couple months...
Ryan is finishing up his LAST 2 ROTATIONS before graduation!!, Logan is getting SO BIG so fast, and I'm feeling like I rarely get a break from laundry, entertaining a 2 year old, holding a fussy baby, cleaning up messes, and trying to plan for our move. haha. But we have fun between all of that as well. Ryan made a fun fort for Grace recently and I thought this picture was so cute and showed how magical Grace thought it was. She has such a good Daddy.

On the last day of February, Ryan's parents flew into town! We were all very excited to have them come visit while Ryan's dad had a conference in Las Vegas. They were finally able to meet our little Logan and Grace was SUPER EXCITED to see them again. After spending over 2 weeks with them before Logan was born, she now mentions all the time that "Yappa" eats popcorn in a bowl with her, and "Yamma" has "foo woops" (fruit loops) at her house.

We were able to spend some time at a couple of parks, have a picnic with Yamma, go to dinner at Metro Pizza, Grace played "the noodle game" (one of her very favorite Busy Bags) with Dad and Yappa, and I enjoyed catching up with Stacy while Bob was at his conference and Grace napped. We look forward to seeing them again in May!






Mmmm, pizza!

No comments: